May 29 is Louisiana Black Chamber Day at the Capitol
Make plans to join Louisiana Black business leaders from across the state for a day at the Louisiana State Capitol, Wed. May 29, 8:30am – 3pm to interact with legislators, explore the halls of the Capitol, and see how the legislative process works first-hand.
Attendees will gain insight on the legislative process and can:
- Engage with Louisiana Legislative Black Caucus members
- Commemorate a special proclamation in support of Louisiana Black Chamber Day
- Attend committee meetings and see the legislative process in action
- Get updates and information from Louisiana Workforce Commission, Louisiana Economic Development, and other state agencies
- Show pride for Black business within Louisiana