Volunteers are needed for “no contact” food delivery
Many of our students rely on these meals during this difficult time. Volunteers are needed for “no contact” food delivery where parents drive up and volunteers will load boxes filled with 10 breakfasts and 10 lunches into the trunk. This is a great opportunity to provide a kind act and make a difference.
• Volunteers must be able to lift at least 25 lbs
• Distribution takes place at curbside; parents do not exit their cars but pop their trunk to provide access to place the food box(es) and milk
• Volunteer shifts are scheduled from 9 am-1 pm or until all boxes are distributed.
• 4-5 volunteers are needed at each distribution site.
• Cars began to line up at about 7:30 am
• Volunteers need to bring their own masks (a bandana will suffice) and gloves
Please take photos or selfies during your shift so we can share your hard work.
Have questions? Contact us at 225-255-3385
If you are interested in signing up, click this button!