Airport hosts annual small, disadvantage business opportunities workshop
The Baton Rouge Metropolitan Airport will host a free Business Opportunities Workshop to provide an overview of the Small and Disadvantaged Business (S/DBE) Programs, and explain how to navigate opportunities in Baton Rouge. Attendees will learn what it takes to become DBE certified, and get information on upcoming projects at the Baton Rouge Metropolitan Airport (BTR).
When: October 12, 2016
Where: Crowne Plaza Baton Rouge, 4728 Constitution Ave, Baton Rouge, LA 70808
Time: Registration is between 7:30 am – 8:30 am, and the workshop is from 8:30 am to 1pm. Lunch will be provided for attendees. Program highlights include:
- Learn about opportunities for your firm.
- Understand the requirements of the Airport’s DBE and SBE programs.
- Prepare your firm to apply for opportunities at the Airport.
- Network with other firms interested in working for the Airport.
- Find out what services are available to support and grow your business.
- Participate in a structured meet-and-greet to facilitate communication between S/DBE and prime firms and resource agencies.